1.The atomic number of titanium is 22.
2. A quotation mark’s html decimal is the number 22. In a URL it appears as “%22”.
3. November 22, 1995. Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
4. The standard port number for the Secure Shell protocol is 22.
5. November 22, 1993. British author Anthony Burgess, British author (A Clockwork Orange) dies.
6. November 22, 1990. Margaret Thatcher announces her resignation as British Prime Minister.
7. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.
8. November 22, 1989 Conjunction of planets Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and the Moon.
9. November 22, 1906. The International Radio Telegraphic Convention in Berlin adopts “SOS” as a new call for help.
10. November 22, 1809, the first patent in the U.S. for a metallic writing pen was issued to Peregrine Williamson a jeweller of Baltimore, Maryland.
11. f/22 is the largest f-stop (and thus smallest aperture) available on most lenses made for single-lens reflex cameras (SLR’s).
12. In French, “22” is used as a phrase to warn of the coming of the police (typically “22, v’là les flics !”, “22, here come the cops!”)
13. Twenty-Two, Season 2–episode 17 of the TV series The Twilight Zone features a hospitalized dancer who has nightmares about a sinister nurse inviting her to Room 22, the hospital morgue.
14. November 22, 1963. President John F. Kennedy was shot as he rode in a motorcade through the streets of Dallas, Texas.
15. The Titanic was travelling at a speed of 22 knots before it crashed into an iceberg.
16. In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the sephiroth, which are the ten attributes through which God supposedly reveals himself.
17. November 22, 365 AD. The Italian anti-pope Felix II dies.
18. November 22, 1989. In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President Rene Moawad, killing him.
19. On the show Most Evil, a forensic psychiatrist uses a scale of 1 to 22 to mentally evaluate evilness.
20. November 22, 1869. French novelist Andre Gide(Lafcadio’s Adventures) is born.
21. November 22, 2005. Microsoft releases the XBox 360 video game.
22. According to the birth certificate, I was born at exact mid-afternoon. Most of the city was then submerged in rivers of flood and very nearly was I named Moses. I was lucky I ended up being named after two old men instead.